raden

In message . uk, Ed
Sirett writes
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:07:13 -0700, morganuk wrote:

and yes, Puma fan bearings would appear to be a regular failing from
the number I get in for repair

The fan has been making a lot of rattly noises over the past few months
although this seems to have gone away recently. (Possibly not a ood
thing?!) Is it possible this is a fan issue?

Almost certainly - it's not making noises now as it has stopped!

Bloody hell, my second plug of the evening

www.cetltd.com

this is a public service commercial post

Do Pumas need regular servicing? I'm always wary of inviting someone in
who could charge me hundreds for something I don't understand.

The recommendation is for all gas appliances to be safety checked annually.
In rented homes this is mandatory.

A full strip down and over haul is usually not required every year for
this boiler.

BG offer "cover" for less than £200 a year. You should be able to come
and get someone to look at things for about £50 give or take.

--
geoff