raden

In message . com,
morganuk writes
and yes, Puma fan bearings would appear to be a regular failing from
the number I get in for repair

The fan has been making a lot of rattly noises over the past few months
although this seems to have gone away recently. (Possibly not a ood
thing?!) Is it possible this is a fan issue?

Is it free to turn ?

What does the top (semi exposed) bearing look like

Is the fan turning freely on slow speed when there is no demand for
heat?

Do Pumas need regular servicing? I'm always wary of inviting someone in
who could charge me hundreds for something I don't understand.

--
geoff