Geoff Norfolk

I bought a refill kit of a Hewlett-Packard cartridge through Ebay some time
ago........... kit came to about£15 with postage and it worked fine. The
site reckoned on average, you can refill about 3 times and then the
light-sensitive starts to deteriate and lines begin appearing on the
printouts.
It was very easy to refill............ you use a soldering iron with a
length of 15mm copper pipe attached to melt a whole in the casing, sealing
it up afterward with some insulating tape. My refilled cartridge was fine
"Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk" wrote in message
. uk...
Anyone found the optimal amount of times a laser toner cartrige can be
re-filled before printing becomes below acceptable?

Cheers
Pete
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)