T i m

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:55:21 +0800, "Toolmaker"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote
But alas they aren't what I am thinking of Bob as they look like they
are designed for an SDS drill and that was what I was trying to avoid
(in this case).

I don't think so. On the site it says
"Ideal for use where power drills cannot be used and accurate holes are
needed."
so looks like a hand tool

I think you are right but these may be the 'bit's' that go inside a
holder / handle? (but as you say, still manually powered) ;-)

I only saw the small picture and felt they weren't what I was thinking
of (they probably are just an alternative design).

All the best ..

T i m