Andy Hall

On 23 Jun 2005 02:36:51 GMT, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

In article ,
Martin Angove writes:
Apparently (and I haven't had it confirmed in writing), my "domestic
installer" status means that I can't do this sort of thing. I can
certify all sorts of work I do myself or my employees do for me, but it
seems the NICEIC don't want me doing Periodic Inspections and so I can't
certify other people's work, nor (unfortunately) do certificates when
people move house.

What's it got to do with NICEIC?

Nothing at all, but the game's pretty obvious, isn't it.....?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com