T i m

On 22 Jun 2005 22:58:15 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

Well, I wasn't expecting you to find them on Google.

I bet if I knew what they were officially called it would find them
though! ;-)

I only tried
because the name came to mind. I remember my father using them, in the
days before he bought his Black and Decker and all the attachments
(circular saw, orbital sander, jigsaw...)

My first electric drill was a Stanley (still going), then a Rockwell
(sorta going) then BD .. (still going). ;-)

But look closely; I don't believe they are SDDS bits. I think they are
mean to fit the handle...

Ah, sorry, I'm just used to every bit fitting into SDS tools these
days .. drill, chisel, cocktail mixer ... ;-)

All the best ..

T i m