T i m

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:59:49 GMT, "Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk"
wrote:

EricP wrote:

They were Rawl things. Still got mine and use it occasionally. Trouble
with them was getting the drill out of the handle.

Never seen a handle for them.

I have always assumed it is a simple "tap & twist" affair.

Me 2

I tried to use one once as I had one in my "installation engineers" tool
kit. got fed up after about 30 seconds of futile tapping & twisting so
pulled out the pre-sds hammed drill and did the job properly.

;-)

I have resorted to an old tipped drill as the 'punch' but it's not as
good as the real thing ... and sometimes you don't have power .. or
room for an electric drill and it's good to know there is *a* way of
still doing it? ;-)

All the best ..

T i m