Set Square

Arthur wrote:

Hi all.
The Corgi guy is coming tomorrow and alongside of the other tasks, he
will be laying
a gas pipe run beneath the floor in the hall. The pipe will run
parallel with the floor boards
for at least 3 metres. I have loosened a number of boards to make
the job easier/quicker.
But I haven't yet made it possible to manouvre a pipe much longer
than a couple of feet long
into the gaps beneath the joists.

I'd like to hear your ideas on this as in what should I do.

Thanks.

Arthur

Unless there's a lot of clearance under the joists, it's difficult to feed
long rigid pipes in that way - 'cos adjacent joists limit the angle of
attack.

You can get a better angle by feeding it in parallel to and between the
joists - and then dropping it and rotating it under the joists.

Alternatively, might it be possible to feed it in through an air brick?
--
Cheers,
Set Square