John

"raden" wrote in message
In message , John
writes

"TheScullster" wrote in message
Hi all

Partly due to time scales and partly due to cowardice (some may say
common
sense is in there too) I am looking for a reputable Corgi guy/company to
do the following:

Recommend replacement boiler
Assess the state of heating system
Replace boiler
Increase size of pipe work as necessary to get decent flow to extension
Replace zone valves
Recommend and assist with control side

Does anyone have recent experience of reliable installer for above works
please - location is West Hull village

TIA

Phil

Give John Morton who trades as Boilercare a ring. He will be in Hull Daily
Mail

What's this, retiring already ?

Taking less work on. I'm presently as fully occupied as I want to be g

p.s. I've been waiting on a resistor for your amplifier, it (and 9 of it's
brothers) arrived, so it should be ready tomorrow

Thanks Geoff. I'll look forward to its return

John