RichardS

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:07:58 +0100, "RichardS"
wrote:

snip

That'd also give me 40% extra insulation (there will only be space for

50mm
of insulation between the rafters - I've just measured it).

I'm sure they won't be, but insulation products such as this damned well
ought to be VAT zero rated.

But isn't this to create a "computer facility" for your servers?

A reasonable business expense, I think.

Now that is damned good thinking! I'll run it by my (very cautious)
accountant. Just as long as it couldn't have any business-rates
implications (it shouldn't have - the loft remains very much shared use, as
do all other rooms in the house).

--
Richard Sampson

email me at