TheScullster

Tim

This one was at my house. Work quality was good, I was very happy with the
job.

My requirements were very specific, which seemed to put everyone off - I
wanted a Keston Celsius 25 installing to my existing heating system, and
the old CH pump removing from the airing cupboard. Of the other people I
contacted, half didn't reply at all, and the rest tried to get me to put a
combi in. "Condensing boiler, what do you want one of those for, waste of
money" etc etc. One guy who did come to quote (who shall remain nameless)
even tried to persuade my wife that I was being stupid wanting a
condensing non-combi boiler installing.
--
Tim Mitchell

Thanks for all that.
Sounds like your scope of work is similar to mine. I will also need some
additional pipe work doing, couple of zone valves replaced etc.
Would you mind telling me the price you paid and how long ago this was?
Also how long you had to wait if at all, weeks, months?

Phil