Tim Mitchell

In article , TheScullster
writes
Tim

Thanks for that!
Was this a domestic install or business premises - I seem to remember you
replying to a previous post of mine refering to building works at business
premises.
Not that this makes a great deal of difference, but in general folks are
prepared to accept a (slightly) lower standard of workmanship for business
compared to private domestic stuff.
Was work quality OK?

This one was at my house. Work quality was good, I was very happy with
the job.

My requirements were very specific, which seemed to put everyone off - I
wanted a Keston Celsius 25 installing to my existing heating system, and
the old CH pump removing from the airing cupboard. Of the other people I
contacted, half didn't reply at all, and the rest tried to get me to put
a combi in. "Condensing boiler, what do you want one of those for, waste
of money" etc etc. One guy who did come to quote (who shall remain
nameless) even tried to persuade my wife that I was being stupid wanting
a condensing non-combi boiler installing.
--
Tim Mitchell