TheScullster

Tim

Thanks for that!
Was this a domestic install or business premises - I seem to remember you
replying to a previous post of mine refering to building works at business
premises.
Not that this makes a great deal of difference, but in general folks are
prepared to accept a (slightly) lower standard of workmanship for business
compared to private domestic stuff.
Was work quality OK?

Phil

snip
I used The Gas Company in Hull for a similar job and would recommend them.
They (a) came round for a look and quoted a good price in a few days and
(b) actually listened to what I wanted rather than insisting on a cheap
combi
--
Tim Mitchell