The Natural Philosopher

Mike wrote:

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

It's not a bad idea to tie them together occasionally too.
A number of Wilson Connolly new home owners have discovered
what happens when this isn't done...

For real ? How on earth wasn't that picked up at BC inspection ? And
what sort of brickie doesn't use ties ?

Most on-site trades are not qualified or experieneced,

Not convinced on that. A more experienced brickie will lay faster and with
less waste so should be worth the extra money.

Not if he is paid on a per brick laid basis.

only the gas side is, because of the corgi quals.

I think we've heard horror stories there as well.