Andy Hall

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:05:37 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:38:59 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

They have spent a fortune acquiring all the Safeway stores and still have
not converted them all to Morrisons.

That should empty most of the rest of them.

and look at the car park of most
Safeway stores.

The old Safeway now Morrisons which is closest to me is always packed

solid.

You must live in a pretty dire place if that is the best of the bunch
be it on price or quality.

Every major supermarket, is within reach. Morrison beat the rest on price,
inc Tesco.

If you can find what you want.

The best for fruit is Sainsbury's;

That's variable and depends on the fruit and the time of year. Most
of them are selling forced produce from Spain which is largely
flavourless.

wine Morrisons.

You buy wine? What an admission. This means that you are either
(shock, horror) "middle class" as you put it, or that your contention
that the "working class" don't buy wine isn't true.
I wonder which it is. I think you're a front for an armchair
aristocrat.

You know nothing of British society,
being what you are makes it worse.

An individual?

You are incapable of individual thought being Little Middle England clone.

You'd be surprised.

I think that that makes things better as well as
making it hard for those like you who would
seek to categorise people.

You do categorise yourself.

Nope. I'm unique. As is everybody else.

Categorise that......