Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:28:49 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

That is only marginally true. One does not see a lot of professional
tradespeople in Wickes as compared with the traditional trade places.

Go in at 8:00 a.m.

I have. On a couple of weekday mornings where I would expect the
place to have trade people around, it was empty. There were more in
B&Q at the same time or earlier.

Stop making things up.

There's no point in style without substance, but if I can get good
products, well presented, then I go for that.

You are into petty snobbery and go to where the place is typical

Little
Middle England.

Nope. I go for good quality products
well presented. Period.

Because Aldi doesn't have them in directional lighting you don't go for
their great value and quality then. Gosh.

I didn't find value or quality, and the place was a PITA at the
checkout. It doesn't offer me anything that I want, so why would I
want to go there?

Petty snobbery.