Andy Hall

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:43:31 GMT, Stuart Noble
wrote:

It seems Lidl have a philosophy that you can bloody well pack your food
in the car park rather than at the checkout. Stuff flies through at a
rate of knots and ends up on the floor if you don't simply put it back
in the trolley. I don't have a problem with that given that it probably
halves their staff level.

I am afraid I do.

I agree with you that shopping at Waitrose is quite pleasant, although
choice not always large and emphasis too much on prepared foods as
with all supermarkets.

I dropped Waitrose because of their spuds. A choice of a dozen types,
all looking perfect but tasting foul.

Interesting. I only buy the waxy types anyway, but I have found
similar things. Hence I tend to buy specific food types in specific
supermarkets and note who has good and bad whatever.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com