ENGLISH

Hi: I'm the guy with OE5.5 who has the 'problem'...with my ISP. You said you
had a similar problem but clicking on 'headers' fixed it. Was it the icon
that has two envelopes and reads 'get next headers'? I'll see if I receive
this posting soon. Thanks.

"Oldun" wrote in message
I had the same problem with OE, I suddenly lost the ability to download

new
messages (I must have done something stupid with the computer).

My answer was to click on "Headers" in the top right of the screen, then
everything returned to normal.

Hope this helps.

Oldun
"Rainbow" wrote in message
As an MVP, I know it is not the done thing to post test messages to
non-test groups. But please bear with me as I need to prove a point to a
guy I am trying to help. His ISP is insisting that he is not seeing his
posts (to this group and others) for a long time, because he is using OE
as a newsreader. I and another MVP cannot seem to get through to him

that
OE is a newsreader only, and is not responsible for the lateness of
postings, his ISP and their servers are. I am therefore posting from my
ISP to prove this point. (Actually his ISP carry no news servers of

their
own, but use Giganews.)
Some of you may care to clarify what news reader and/or ISP you use just
so that he knows it's not just me belabouring the point.
Thank you for your patience.
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)