On 9-Jul-2005, "DanG" wrote:

You might look at these. It would help if we knew what
you are
moving and what kind of cart/chair/tool on the ceramic
tile.
http://www.sphericalwheel.com/

It's a mobile kitchen island/cutting station, 18x24x36
w/maple countertop.
Total weight is somewhere around 60 lbs. Though I suppose a
20 lb turkey might find its way on there sometime...

I've got some standard casters on there now. They work, but
not great.

The spherical wheels are sort of the thing I'm looking for
but not as fancy.
I've seen these things before though they could of easily
been custom made for the product I saw em on. Was a while
ago.

anyway thanks for the links
ml