Gunner

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:35:52 -0500, "B.B."
u wrote:

No, it has no relation. So it was on the rise since the 60's, should
that rise have abated after Bush's war if the war were effective?

The war is on going. So the US were winners from the moment they
entered WW2?

So how long do we need to hold out faith in Bush before we can expect
the war to turn around and no longer be a failure? If you don't know
when, then what makes you think it will turn around?

Failure? How so? Saddam is in custody, 85% of Iraq is pacified, the
infrastructure is being rebuilt, tango cells all over the world are
being rolled up and so forth.

What do you base you "war is a failure" claim on?

Btw...you have 3.5 yrs left on Bush's watch. At 3.6, we can talk about
how long.

Ill bet you drink instant coffee and last about 30 seconds in bed too.

When fighting a war of this nature..instant gratification is going to
be a heart breaker for you.

History is not..not your strong suit is it?

Whoo hoo, way to really put me in my place. Words simply cannot
describe how impressed I am with that wit.

Simple observation on my part. Not intended as a major slam actually
(minor one), but your ignorance of military history is obvious.

Regretable since you make wild claims based on profound ignorance, but
regretable non the less.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown