B.B.

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Lets see again, what you Leftist fringe kooks and terrorist supporters

Does it cause you physical pain to be civil?

Calling a spade a spade, a phillips #2 a screwdriver or a leftist
fringe kook a leftist fringe kook is not being civil? Accuracy is not
civil? Damn.

In that case you were inaccurate.

Odd..from my persective..it would appear quite accurate.

Well, your comment was about me, and from my perspective it was not.
Who knows more about me? Me, here in Texas, or you, over in California?
I strongly suspect that your perspective is worthless, to be nice about
it.

[...]

But you leftist fringe kooks have been claiming its all Bush's fault.
So I mearly demonstrated all the acts of terrorism that he was
responsible for. You should thank me for backing you up.

Is your goal in this discussion to make a point or act like a child?

You seem to be missing the points (unable to refute?) and going on
like a child who just learned a new word.

Care to respond to the content, or are you going to dance around
shouting "****" in joy?

What point were you making? All I've seen is a list of past attacks.
Yes, **** has happened, and it does show a disturbing trend, but it does
not indicate in any way what the motive is, unless you want to latch on
to a common theme that they're all Muslim. But that's a worthless
argument. I can go swing by the Klan and get an equally comprehensive
list of crimes committed by blacks. I could even pick a specific class
of crime, like murder or rape. It shows that black people are criminals
by nature no more than your list shows that Muslims are terrorists by
nature.
OTOH, if that wasn't what you were trying to show then I honestly
have no idea what your point was, so please, enlighten me.
BTW, do you think you could drop the childish insults you like to
sprinkle your posts with? Or am I asking too much?

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/