jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Exit strategy? Sure there is. When we win, and when Iraq is fully
able to self govern. Blink blink...

So you *do* recognize that we have basically used up all
of our armed forces fighting this war. So that we're
hamstrung everywhere else in the world at this point
because of the tar baby.

Exit strategy..hummm thats like announcing to the tangos that on Jan
1, we are going to pack up our toys and go home, no matter what.

Umm, no, an exit strategy means we have a plan for WINNING
the war. Or at least not losing too badly. If we have to
stay there "for generations" it sounds to me like we never
*did* learn anything from vietnam, that we never *did* realize
there is no way to win a war against a dedicated band of
entrenched fanatics.

Hint, Iraq is now a virtual *magnet* for dedicated fanatics.

And no, we can't kill them faster than they show up in the
country.

Gods blood..that is one of the Dumbist things Ive every heard you
spew...exit strategy indeed.

Exit strategy means we've won the war and can go home. What
the hell is so dumb about that - aside from the fact that
our bumbling leaders can't seem to do it?

Gunner you are starting to sound like the NY state governor.

He's a *real* big booster of the dweeb's war. Lotta support
given there. But when push comes to shove, Mr. Pataki kinda
comes up short. If he likes the war so much, then how come
george is doing all he can to see that his son (ROTC in the
marines) gets a three-year deferment to go to law school.

Basically if you like that war so much and think it's a
great idea, why not go and help win it yourself?

Jim

please reply to: