Dave Hinz

On 8 Jul 2005 17:35:34 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , RAM^3 says...

Has it? Where is the followup attack to 9/11 in the US?

7/7 in London.

I think this was where I came it. Dave said it was
"beneath me" to point this out.

Yes, and I still stand by that. People who bitch about what's being
done here, pointing to London and saying "See? It didn't do
anything!!1!!!!eleven!111!"? Can you see a _bit_ of a logic gap there?

Our efforts in
iraq no matter how splendid at spending our tax
dollars have not stopped terrorism at all.

Have not stopped all terrorism. Huge difference and you should know it.