Dave Hinz

On 8 Jul 2005 15:10:31 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

You know, it's funny. I _still_ wouldn't know that there is something
called Karl Rove, if not for people like you who go on and on and on
about him.

You should get out more. The man's running the
country. What was gunner's *favorite* saying...?

I know who he is, Jim, but you people are freaking obsessed over him.
If he's running the country, Jim, who is he working for?

Why am I bothering? I need to go finish up the aluminum maul head I'm
making. Nevermind, pretend I didn't ask.