raden

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
I sometimes think there should be a bounty offered for loonie
greenies, after all they ARE a terrorist group ;-)

Should fit in well with Eco-terrorists like G ****** Bush then

... and people who don't understand sig separators !

And to WHAT are you referring? ------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My sig separator seems to be working perfectly with other responders.

...Jim Thompson

Clue ...

the name goes below it

Does not. Oh Clueless One, I leave my name only (without the sig
stuff) behind to identify that it was I doing the talking. How many
posts do you see where you have no clue as to who said what?

Mine get nested, and if correctly posted and properly snipped it's
usually obvious

And a 3 line sig is normally what's reasonable

m'kay ?

--
geoff