Brian G

raden wrote:
In message , Paul
writes
got in last night to find the kitchen flooded, short story is there
was an underwire sticking through the drum. tipped the machine up
today and found a small hole about 7mm punched in the drum casing.
as the machine is 8 month's old i was going to ring the repair place
but should i decide to repair it myself what would be the best
adhesive for the job. i was thinking of jb-weld, i have used it in
the passed with success. my plan is to glue a small plate of
aluminium over the hole. any other suggestion's??

Http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/ ??

Not really much use in plugging a hole in a washing machine is it?

But I suppose you really should brush up on your question mark usage -
shouldn't you?

Brian G