Jim Thompson

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:02:58 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 18:02:26 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
X rays are certainly more available, but a 25-50kV driver to power it
is not ideal. Could this be an option? A TV could produce +&- 24kV for
the job, not sure what sort of tube to go for though.

Thanks, NT

It's already being done here in the U.S., at least for military meals.
Seal in plastic, then irradiate.

I don't know what type of radiation is being used.

Of course it's being resisted for use in public consumption by the
loonie greenies, but it's certainly the correct answer for food
preservation AND stopping food-borne illness.

I sometimes think there should be a bounty offered for loonie
greenies, after all they ARE a terrorist group ;-)

Should fit in well with Eco-terrorists like G ****** Bush then

... and people who don't understand sig separators !

And to WHAT are you referring? ------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My sig separator seems to be working perfectly with other responders.

...Jim Thompson

Clue ...

the name goes below it

Does not. Oh Clueless One, I leave my name only (without the sig
stuff) behind to identify that it was I doing the talking. How many
posts do you see where you have no clue as to who said what?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |