Rick

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:13:12 +0100, "TheScullster"
wrote:

Any ideas on rates for labourer in East Yorkshire?
I am about to be hit with an extras bill and want to get an order of the
total to make sure I'm not completely ripped off.
Duties covered by the guy have included:
Laying drains
Blockwork
Patio re-laying and the like

About half way between bricky and labourer I suppose.

Also included drilling through my cables (aarrgghh!)

TIA

Phil

For "dirty cash", 9 quid an hour and up, more for special skills, or
extra equipment. an hour consists of say 45 minuites actuall work, and
15 mins smoke/tea/paper/loo etc ..... The ratio varies if the weather
is bad, or the guys wife blew a gasket the night before.

Rick