Chip

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:02:43 +0100,it is alleged that "Dave Plowman
(News)" spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

In article ,
Andy Pandy wrote:
See we are now getting replies, non threaded, to questions which don't
appear to have been asked on this ng.

Dodgy newsreader eh ? ;-)

More likely posted in HTML only, so the ISP deleted it as having no
content.

Hasn't appeared on my Pipex feed either.

Original article was plain text, but with a .doc attachment, may have
been over the size limit set for non-binary groups.

Looking at this document, the instructions are certainly less than
clear.

--
The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short
phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if