Dave Baker

Mary Fisher wrote in message
. net...

"Dave Baker" wrote in message

I care very little what humans do to each other

... so torture, mutilation, rape, murder by one human being on another is
OK?

That's a very facile comment. Of course it isn't OK but whether I care about
it or not isn't going to make a scrap of difference to it happening. All the
things you refer to are universally illegal and every country has laws in
place to punish those who commit such offences which they clearly continue
to do regardless of the law. Many countries do not have laws which make
certain cruel acts to animals illegal including supposedly enlightened
countries such as the USA where declawing is still practiced. That is one of
the things I choose to care about.

What you choose to care about is similarly up to yourself.
--
Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (www.pumaracing.co.uk)