Default Laminate Flooring

I wanted to replace the carpet in a spare bedroom with laminate
flooring.

I went along to B&Q.

The spare room gets little use and so I didn't want to spend a
fortune on expensive flooring. In the end we went for B&Q cheap
stuff. It was £90 for the laminate flooring.

What a nightmare to fit. It was horrible to fit and took hours. It's
very easy to break the locks on the laminate flooring.

Eventually I got so hacked off with it, I wripped the whole lot up and
opted for the more expensive stuff from Quickstep. It was about £70
more expensive.

What a difference! The Quickstep slots together in seconds.

Graham