Mind Boggles

"Doctor Evil" wrote:

utter drivel snipped

As I said before :

Who the **** would be so stupid to spend 1400 quid on a unvented
cylinder, which by the way CANNOT explode) when a conventional
cylinder at around 100 quid is, in the majority of cases just as
good........

Now, brace yourself oh dim one and as Jennifer Aniston the celebrity
plumber who once washed her hair said here's the science bit

*******
........I say cannot but given a few hours to override all the safety
features it might be enough to take off that thick skull of yours, but
we digress.

******

Now then dim one read this:

I DON'T have any financial interest in ANY company associated with
central heating

Got it?

I don't have any financial interests in any copper mine either.

Got it?

Now on we go

One more thing I'm still wondering where you will site that "Glow Worm
to heat the CH" Does it just fit in no space at all then does it, as
David Coleman (ex plumbers mate and celebrity part time sports
commentator) once said, truly remarkable.

Is "Doctor Evil" really John Prescott?