John Rumm

Doctor Evil wrote:

It may, but your cold main may well not....
It is also still **** poor compared to a
decent storage system.

Nonsense! If you want to know ask, don't make comments on a subject you
little about.

No point in asking you obviously...

Many places have a cold main that will do 20lpm tops, some even less.
With water companies dropping pressures to control leaks this situation
is likely to get worse rather than better.

Many people have storage systems that will deliver 30lpm of water at 65
degrees, which mixed with the 20lpm from the cold gives bath fill rates
of 50lpm. Twice what your multipoint will do if only it could get the
cold water to it at a suitable rate.

The Rinnai will outlast the unvented
cylinder and cannot explode causing

Who mentioned an unvented cylinder?

I did. Please read and understand. I know it is difficult for you.

So you introduced the unvented cylinder bit just so you could argue with
yourself about it?

You should seek help....

This by far the best solution.

But last month you were claiming something else was "by far the best
solution".... Which of your deluded personalities are we supposed to
believe?

It may be a good solution in some circumstances, but your inability to
present balanced reasoning with the limitations as well as the benefits
makes you sound like snivelling squirming politician... Still given
your political role models I guess that is understandable.

--
Cheers,

John.