Andy Hall

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:56:16 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

If you want a two bathroom setup this is highly cost effective, as is two
combi's.

Two combi's what? Does this Japanese product own something?

I wouldn't set any particular store as to whether their products are
any good or not or even whether they are the largest manufacturer of
gas appliances as you claim. I can't be bothered to check either.

However, your track record in this area is quite poor. Only recently,
you were claiming that Ryobi was a major Japanese tool product with
all that you thought was implied by that, only to discover that they
had sold their tools business to a faceless Chinese manufacturing
house.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl