BigWallop

"Martin Evans" wrote in message
I've had a British Gas man around today to quote for a new condensing
boiler. My existing set up is:

o boiler - very old - over 25 years, wall mounted. Flue straight out
back to outside above head height (about 5-6ft to next doors house).
o gavity fed hot water with thermostat on tank, controlling valve
(motor currently broken so manually fixed open although I have a new
motor for it) and boiler

snipped
Martin J. Evans
Wetherby, UK

What type of guarantees do you get with all this? Are they also providing
break-down cover for the first X amount of years on the whole installation?

Have you checked out the price of the boiler on the web?