Ian Stirling

Christian McArdle wrote:
OK, assuming it is a neighbour is there anyway I can stabalize my
electricity supply? I really do not want to have to change all my bulbs!

If it really bothers you, you could put a UPS on your lighting circuit!
However, if you use standard lightbulbs you'll either need a big (i.e.
expensive) one, or to change all your lightbulbs to low energy types so that
you could use a cheap one.

Low energy bulbs are much, much less sensitive to voltage change, so you only
need to do one.
Changing all the bulbs for quality CF is probably a good plan anyway, payback
is relatively quick, unless you use electric heating.