Ian_m

"Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk" wrote in message
. uk...
RichardS wrote:

If something were to go catastrophically wrong (if for instance the hob
developed a non-fail safe fault that led to loss of life or serious
injury) you might find yourself in the uncomfortable spotlight of an
investigation.

Like Sinbad on Brookside a few years back when the cooker he plumbed in
exploded catastophically then. I think he might have gone to prison for a
few months..... or was that for burying somone under the patio....

Sinbad sold the cooker from his shop, 2nd hand, to Ron who had a fit about
the £50 installation fee and misinstalled the cooker himself, after
wrestling the flexible gas pipe from Sinbad who refused to supply it if I
remember correctly.