Larry Jaques

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 14:54:39 -0400, the opaque "Lee Michaels"
clearly wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
I got some of these to make a mobile kitchen cart...some day.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=9589

Uhhh......, Larry, just how big and heavy is this kitchen cart going to
be?

Small, but capable of leaping over entire -carrots- in a single bound.

Assuming that you just use four casters, these casters would be capable of
holding 616 lbs.

Probably 24x30x30" and 100# at the most.

You could move a side of beef around on that thing!

Right. the bigger the wheel, the easier it is to move and the less
there is which will stop it. I use all 5-inchers in the shop.
and

You can roll 400# over the air hose without much trouble at all.

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming