Gunner

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 08:32:06 -0500, "B.B."
u wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Lets see again, what you Leftist fringe kooks and terrorist supporters

Does it cause you physical pain to be civil?

Calling a spade a spade, a phillips #2 a screwdriver or a leftist
fringe kook a leftist fringe kook is not being civil? Accuracy is not
civil? Damn.

In that case you were inaccurate.

Odd..from my persective..it would appear quite accurate.

are claiming the US/Bush etc etc is responsible for, shall we? Below
are only attacks committed by Islamic extremists......
If you would like, Id be happy to reinsert those attacks by drug
cartels, communists and so forth...however the list gets quite
large....

[...snip...]

What was your point with that list?
I'm only arguing that our interference with the middle east
exacerbates the terrorist problem. That includes Bush's war in Iraq.
It stands to reason that removing that element that is making the
problem worse would allow the problem to get better. Perhaps not solve
it entirely, but it would be helpful.
Your list of crimes the terrorists have committed doesn't have any
bearing on that one way or another, as far as I can tell.

But you leftist fringe kooks have been claiming its all Bush's fault.
So I mearly demonstrated all the acts of terrorism that he was
responsible for. You should thank me for backing you up.

Is your goal in this discussion to make a point or act like a child?

You seem to be missing the points (unable to refute?) and going on
like a child who just learned a new word.

Care to respond to the content, or are you going to dance around
shouting "****" in joy?

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown