ATP*

"Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
No not that kind of gas. I have moved from a condo in the city to 29
wooded hilltop acres in the country. My house is now all electric. My
nearly new dryer is natural gas.
I hate cooking on an electric range and am not impressed with my
electric water heater so I plan on replacing them with gas units.
Unfortunetly the natural gas line stops well short of my rural property
and the cost of extending it is prohibative. So it looks like propane
is my only option. Question, can my natural gas dryer be changed to
propane? Is it expensive to do so? Or will I have to sell it and buy
a propane model?

Your local propane supplier should be able to tell you if it's economically
feasible. My guess is with the cost of labor and parts a new dryer might
make more sense.