Andy Dingley

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:21:35 +0100, "Dave Baker"
wrote:

Oh, one of the 3 litre ones struck me as just the right size for a miniature
litter tray for the ferret's cage

Great ! And you can keep the lid on too.

All I have to do now is train the
little sod to poop in it instead of next to it which appears to be her
preference.

Baking trays (or so I'm told). Fur-rats won't crap in anything with a
raised lip around it, they don't want to have to climb in.

(I'm not a ferret fancier - but nearby friends are, and I sometimes get
the job of sitting them).

I buy my plastic tubs from Ikea. Couple of quid for a nested set. Good
choice of plastic (no brittle lids), two freezer-sized tubs for single
portion curries, one big tub for keeping waterstones in, and a couple of
tiny tubs for storing shellac or other finishing cloths. It's the only
place I've seen tiny tubs that were still well made.