David Hearn

Doctor Evil wrote:
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
.. .

In article ,
"jon" writes:

I've bought the boiler using an Energy Efficient Voucher

How does one go about doing that, and is it a significant saving,
or do you get tied to buying it from somewhere expensive to start
with?

http://www.uselessenergy.org.uk/boilers_prices.asp

*Prices exclude VAT but include Standard Flue, Fixing Jig, and LPG
conversion kit where appropriate. Prices correct 20/2/04. All boilers
are SEDBUK rated A, and include a 2 year warranty. £50 cashback per
boiler is no longer available, but we hope to re-institute this sometime
in the next few months. More complete range of boilers (including LPG
and oil) available, please phone for details.