Stefek Zaba

Thanks - that's exactly what I was looking for.

Can't imagine how I missed it in the RS catalogue.

Well, there's an 'undred thousand produx in there, the organisation is a
tad idiosyncratic, and the website's not all that welcoming for browsing
(since their deep hierarchical organisation has various nodes in it
which are just Weird). There's stuff I *know* they sell which I can only
ever find with a struggle: Aphel Mains Multiple Units are my particular
bugbear in the 'it's there *somewhere*' department. Now that I've burned
into my head the name of the manufacturer, I can find it (and I *swear*
RS used to call 'em Mains Multiple Units, but now they have the more
logical? name of 'Modular Mains Distribution Units'. But if all you have
is 'those well-made mains block things which you can daisychain with
dedicated 'back-plane' connectors, which you can also get little tee
blocks for' - you can spend 10 minutes or more searching at rswww.

In similar vein, I have physical instances of the commoning blocks to
hand (well, lurking in a parts bin somewhere not too far away), know I
bought them from RS, and still had the name 'commoning block' in my
head. If all you have is 'those blocks you use for joining multiple
cables together neatly', you're left in RS catsearch hell. Sometimes,
keeping a hardcopy of the RS catalogue in close reading reach of the
porcelain throne is the best you can do ;-)

Stefek