Trevor Jones

Dave wrote:

jtaylor wrote:
I have a small (=light) car that will need a lot of work done. It would be
easier if it was off the ground by more than the height those car stands you
get at the auto stores can do.

So I'm thinking of making some stands from wood, and jacking it up in stages
onto them. Has anyone done this, and are there any pitfalls (a particularly
appropriate term) of which I should be aware?

I think this looks interesting...

Interesting is a good word for that..... Intersting to trust ones life
to chinese hydraulics... Interesting to trust ones life to chinese
welding... Yup. Interesting. :-) As long as one ned not go under it.

Cheers
Trevor Jones