Tim Fischer

wrote in message
ups.com...
So you're saying that it's not OK for me to speculate from the
viewpoint of risk avoidance in inductive heating in electrical circuits
(which I made pretty clear I was doing, because I'm not an
electrician), bit it **IS OK** that he should be doing his own
electrical work when the OP seemingly doesn't know where to find or how
to open an NEC manual or other suitable reference to determine
requirements for running conductors in conduit???

Correct. He has asked for help here in this newsgroup. The fact that he's
asking and not just cramming as many as he can in the conduit shows that he
wants to do it right. Not everyone can/wants to understand the code books.
On the other hand, if you're going to reply to his response, you should know
what you're talking about.

Replies like "this should work" or "I don't think that would be a problem"
are of little help when the code says Yes or No directly.

-Tim