Jim Yanik

"Gonzo" wrote in
:

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:04:10 GMT, "Gonzo"
wrote:

Well be sure to stick our asses in the air and wait for the next
attack so we can get your permission to go after the source next
time.

The US was free from problems with Muslims since its founding until
9-11.

Not true.
Bin Laden alone made several attacks on the US and US overseas embassies
and military well before 9-11. Remeember the FIRST WTC bombing,when CLINTON
was President? Or the two Embassy bombings or the USS Cole bombing?

A scan of the National Geographic back issues should give a
good idea good prevailing relationships that had existed through
time.

Oh,yeah,that's a -great- source for political data. (not!)

So what were the events that led to 9-11 that spawned the
current mess? Physically 9-11 did appear out of thin air.

No,it did not.Not considering the previous attacks,like WTC-bombing #ONE.

But there
was a lot happening prior to that would cause a bunch of
technologically naive Arabs to learn enough to fly a plane and crash
them with deadly effect. You cannot defeat a billion of angry
muslims to prevent another attack. So you must work out a political
solution and neither going to war or building space age defences is
going to do it.

Going to war will turn Iraq to a democratic state,and already is fostering
democratic changes in other ME states.

That be the case then they are committing genocide. That is not the
case though as only a few radical Islam idiots are doing it. You make
it sound like all of the ME is after us. Do some more research.

Your own research is lacking,as I've pointed out.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik