jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Roosevelt and Truman won a tough war. Bush has been dicking
around for years and accomplished nothing. Even his own
trained pony says we're gonna be in there for about 12 more
years.

As Bush stated quite clearly, when we have an enemy that compasses
many nations, with no clear organizational structure..the war is
likely to last for generations. Need me to post the transcript of that
TV speech? It will only make you look the fool however.

So you agree there is no exit strategy then.

It's a conflict that was ill-conceived, poorly executed,
and will go on basically forever. In the meantime it
is not hampering the terrorists one bit.

Jim

please reply to: