SteveB

If you are like me, I don't give much thought to charging rates, and decline
rates, and interest rates. I just want to know that my batteries are gonna
work. There's nothing like going to do something, and your batteries are
dead.

Right now, I have three Makita 9000 9.6 batteries. I would rate one an 8,
one a 6, and one a 3. It is time to get new ones, but hell, they cost as
much as a new drill. With batteries. AND charger.

Think I will bite the bullet this time and get a DeWalt.18v. I really like
the little Makita, but no sense spending money on something that is going to
crap out at any time.

Steve