Jim Yanik

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in news:q8l2q2-
:

Now if the money was put into -building- nuclear power plants,then it

might
be worthwhile,although the Islamics would STILL be attacking us,as we

of
the West stand in the way of them spreading their religion,and are an
excuse for them not achieving their "greatness" under Islamic rule.

Bin Laden's bug up his ass stems from our bases in Saudi Arabia during
the 1st Gulf War.

And allegedly our support for Israel against the "Palestinians",and other
things.

We were there because of Kuwait

AND Saudi Arabia,the -next- target of Saddam.

, and we loved Kuwait
not because of the Kuwaiti people, wonderfully pleasant folks that they
are.

Without our oil money, they'd be living in tents and pulling sand out of
their ass.

Except that they are not getting OUR "oil money",which is going to
Canada,Venezuela,and Mexico.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik