Default Help! Spar urethane didn't cure right on MDF desk/table

Hi all,

I built a work table in my basement (really a kind of desk) out of MDF.
It turned out really nice. I used a helmsman indoor/outdoor spar
urethane to seal the MDF. I applied several thin coats when I noticed
that what I thought was the bottom of the can (gallon) was actually a
hardened translucent layer of material that had settled to the bottom,
it was hard work but I managed to stir it up after that for the
remaining 2 coats.

The problem is that 6 months have gone buy now and the table still
reeks of urethane smell, this can't be good. With the window open
it's ok, but if you put something down on the table for even 5 minutes
and then pick it up, you catch a strong whiff of urethane in the air
and on the object itself.

I'm now prepared to sand this down and restart but it's a HUGE job,
the room is full of stuff that needs to be moved.

Is there anything I can apply to 'post cure' this flawed urethane?
Without having to do a bunch of sanding?

PS. the 'table' is built in, can't be moved. It's 15' long with l
extensions on each end, bolted to the wall.

Thanks,

Zander